Maximize floor space with a
260mm shallow-depth, all
front-access, cassette-based solution
The H-Series by AFL Hyperscale has been developed for data center and telecom networks to effectively and efficiently manage interconnections in the data center physical layer.
Comprising an easy-to-install, shallow-depth housing and front-access only cassettes, the H-Series can handle large volumes of data in a small footprint.
With a variety of flexible network connectivity options, high-performance, high-density networks can scale faster than ever.
The AFL Hyperscale H-Series Housing is a 7RU unit, incorporating integrated top and bottom, incoming and outgoing cable management. With room for up to 24 H-Series Cassettes, enough for 576 LC connections, the housing can scale as your network grows, or be used fully populated in a full-scale deployment.
The H-Series Housing is 19” rack-mountable and made from aluminum-alloy, making it strong, lightweight, and easily installed by one person. Front-access only and shallow-depth (260mm/10.2”), the H-Series is perfect for network upgrades or refreshes in data center or telecom environments.
A flat front door protects installed assemblies and provides a blank canvas for exterior custom labeling although a comprehensive port labeling table is provided on the inside of the door. Small, magnetic door catches and a hinged bottom ensure secure, reliable access to cassettes and assemblies.
Cable entry can be made from the left or right of the housing with 0.75RU of cable management at the top for typically high fiber count cables and 1.25RU cable management at the bottom for patch cord routing. Integrated cable management protects the bend radius of incoming and outgoing fibers to ensure optimum network performance whilst providing the means for effective cable management and arrangement.
- Easy access to add, remove, or swap different H-Series cassettes
- Strong, lightweight aluminum alloy housing for one-person installation
- Space for 24 H-Series cassettes, scale as you grow or available fully populated
- Housing is 7RU in total, 576 LC ports in 5RU of space with 2RU integrated cable management
- Magnetic catch on front door, reduced risk of mechanical failure
- Flat matte face for custom labeling requirements
- Interior port label template
- Cable management at base protects fiber bend radius on outbound patching
- Front-access top cable management for inbound cables or cable assemblies
- Suitable for use in a shallow rack environment (260mm /10.2”)
H-Series cassettes are available in a wide range of configurations for multiple applications, including patching, splicing, or fan-outs. The H-Series is unique in that all fiber access is at the front of the cassette.
Populated cassettes are loaded with high-performance, premium assemblies and are available in single-mode and multimode fiber types. H-Series cassettes are compatible with H-Series housings and can be securely installed and removed with snap-in rivets.