CCT Connector Cleaning Tips are a unique technology in fiber connector end-face cleaning. Rather than a fabric-covered or foam-covered stick, CCTs are molded cleaning tips that trap contamination and wick cleaning solvents away from connector end-faces. These tips use a molded, sintered polymer that is both porous and pliable, conforming to virtually any fiber end-face polish geometry while trapping and absorbing contaminants. Designed to be used with AFL’s FCC2 Connector Cleaning Fluid for consistent and reliable connector cleaning results.
CCT Connector Cleaning Tips offered by AFL are intended for cleaning the ferrule end-faces in adapters and sockets, as well as the exposed ferrules and termini of jumpers. CCTs are available for most commercial and Military Specification ferrule sizes.
- Cleaning saves time and money!
- Dirty connectors cause a major percentage of fiber optic network failures
- Prevention is simple – clean connectors!
- Proper cleaning saves money by eliminating service calls caused by dirty connectors
- Proper cleaning extends the life of connects and reduces replacement costs
- Clean connectors maximize the performance of the network and reduce repair cost