6912f Breakout Box
Product updated on May 9th, 2020
Breakout box designed to land 6912f high core count SpiderWeb Ribbon® (SWR®) cables and distribute them to multiple splice and patch panels.
Its primary function is to ensure robust engagement with the cable and the safe transition to multiple panels, each of which will house 864 fibers.
The 6912f Breakout Box is designed to be used with the 6RU Front-Access V-Panel (FVP).
- Easy installation for cables utilizing SWR technology
- Secure metal clamp for differing cable diameters
- Compatible with braided sleeve or hard plastic conduit
- Up to 8 outgoing corrugated tubes with 864 fibers per tube
- Support bracket required to secure breakout to frame
- Colocation Data Centers
- Data halls
- Main Distribution Areas (MDAs)
- Fiber entrance facilities
|Height||538.5 mm (21.20 inches)|
|Width||210.0 mm (8.27 inches)|
|Depth (mm)||110.5 mm (4.35 inches)|
|Color||Black RAL 9005|
|FXSEXXBXXX-14ZZ||U-Series FVP Breakout Box for 6912f cable|
|FXSEXXBXXX-13ZZ||U-Series FVP Breakout Box for 3456f cable |
|F7HAAFBPAX-09AM||U-Series Front-Access V Patch Panel (FVP), 864f, 6RU, Black with Premium LC G.657A1 SWR Ribbon pigtails, complete with all splice accessories|
|A7UD24BPAX-14JF-M4||U-Series FVP 24f Pigtail Cassette with Premium LC SM G.657A1 24F 4m Stub 3.0mm OD|